Butterfly Care Partnership owns and runs the Norwood Grange website. Norwood Grange Nursing Home needs to collect and use certain information about you when you use our online services.
Norwood Grange Nursing Home is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the security of your information very seriously.
Norwood Grange Nursing Home aims to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- The Data Controller
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What personal data we collect
- What we use your personal data for
- How long will we hold onto your personal data
- Who will have access to your personal data
- International data transfers
- Your rights
The Data Controller
Norwood Grange Nursing Homes are the Data Controller for all personal data which is collected and used by the www.norwoodgrange.ie website. A Data Controller is the legal entity which determines how and why personal data is collected and used.
Norwood Grange Nursing Home Support Office is onsite at Norwood Grange Nursing Home, Ballinora, Waterfall, Co. Cork
The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Norwood Grange Nursing Home has appointed a Data Protection Officer Orla O’Sullivan to oversee Norwood Grange Nursing Home compliance with its data protection obligations. Our DPO can be contacted directly, here: Email address: email@example.com
What Personal Data we Collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows Norwood Grange Nursing Home to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and email address.
Most areas of the www.norwoodgrange.ie website can be accessed by you without the need for you to provide any of your personal data.
Norwood Grange Nursing Homes may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Your IP address
- Information about your use of this website
Cookies & Site Tracking
Norwood Grange Nursing Home also uses tracking software to help users monitor users traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our websites. The tracking software may collect the following technical information about your use of this website:
- IP address
- The type of computing device used by you to connect to the website
- The operating system of the computer device used by you to connect to the website
- Your preferred language used to display the webpage
- The data and time when you accessed the website
- The page you visited on the website
- The total time you spent on the website
- Geographic location (country only) of the computer device used by you to connect to the website.
What we use your Personal Data for
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by Norwood Grange Nursing Home for the following:
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
- To gain your feedback on this website
Norwood Grange Nursing Home will not use the data we collect about you on the www.norwoodgrange.ie website for any other purposes without first contacting you and seeking your consent
Norwood Grange Nursing Home may use anonymised data from this website for the purposes of analysing, planning and improving the service. This anonymised data will not include any of your personal data
How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
Norwood Grange Nursing Home will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. All personal data collected by Norwood Grange Nursing Home is retained in accordance with Norwood Grange Nursing Home Record Retention Policy.
When Norwood Grange Nursing Home no longer needs your personal data, they securely delete or destroy your personal data.
Who will have access to your Personal Data
Only Norwood Grange Nursing Home Support Office staff, agents and suppliers who are directly involved with the management of the www.norwoodgrange.ie website shall have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.
All Norwood Grange Nursing Home staff which may have access to personal data shall be bound to Norwood Grange Nursing Home via confidentiality agreements and are obliged to keep your personal data secure, and to use it only for the purposes specified by Norwood Grange Nursing Home.
Will my personal data be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Norwood Grange Nursing Home uses Google Analytics to collect information about your use of this website and part of this information includes your IP address which is considered personal data.
Norwood Grange Nursing Home does not transfer any other personal data about you outside the EEA. If Norwood Grange Nursing Home decides to transfer your personal data outside the EEA they shall ensure the provisions of Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are complied with.
What are your Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to the restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review: in the event that Norwood Grange Nursing Home refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent – where you have consented to receive emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request, to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a request, Norwood Grange Nursing Home may need information from you to confirm your identity.
Once your identity has been confirmed, Norwood Grange Nursing Home will supply you with your information free of charge, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if believe your request is clearly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
Making a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Norwood Grange Nursing Home, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection supervisory authority and Norwood Grange Nursing Home Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Supervisory Authority – (www.dataprivacy.ie)
Norwood Grange Nursing Home Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted directly, here:
Data Protection Officer
Phone: 021 487 3291
Ballinora, Waterfall, Co. Cork